12 TRUTHS TO TELL YOURSELF AFTER A MISTAKE OR FAILURE
1. IT’S OKAY. YOU WILL BE OKAY.
Never let a bad day make you feel like you have a bad life. Just because today is painful doesn’t mean tomorrow won’t be great.
2. THERE IS NO SUCCESS WITHOUT FAILURE.
A person who makes no mistakes is unlikely to make anything at all.
3. POSITIVE THINKING CREATES POSITIVE RESULTS.
If you don’t like something, change it. If you can’t change it, change the way you think about it.
4. SUCCESS IS ALWAYS CLOSER THAN IT SEEMS.
Your mistakes and failures should be your motivation, not your excuse. Instead, place them under your feet and use them as stepping stones.
5. YOU ARE NOT YOUR MISTAKES.
Life didn’t come with instructions. Accept that mistakes will happen. You are here NOW with the power to shape your day and your tomorrow.
6. LIFE’S BEST LESSONS ARE LEARNED AT UNEXPECTED TIMES.
Life’s best lessons are usually learned at the worst times and from the worst mistakes.
7. MISTAKES ARE RARELY AS BAD AS THEY SEEM.
You should never let one dark cloud cover the entire sky. The sun is always shining on some part of your life.
8. NOT GETTING WHAT YOU WANT CAN BE A BLESSING.
Remember, some things in life fall apart so that better things can fall together.
9. YOU HAVE THE CAPACITY TO CREATE YOUR OWN HAPPINESS.
A smile is a choice, not a miracle. Inner peace begins the moment you choose not to allow another person or event to control your emotions.
10. MISTAKES ARE SIMPLY A FORM OF PRACTICE.
Every great artist was once an amateur. So get out there and try again. Either you succeed or you learn a vital lesson.
11. YOU ARE MAKING PROGRESS.
If you brush yourself off and keep pressing forward, you will learn something and you will earn another chance to get it right.
12. LIFE GOES ON.
Forgive yourself and others, but don’t forget. Learn from your mistakes, but don’t regret. Life changes, things go wrong, and life goes on.